Methods of placing an order
The most convenient and simplest way is to order through a cart:
- We search for the product we want to buy and click the red button with the cart icon, the product will be added to the cart.
- In the same way we add more products.
- After adding the last one, click on the “checkout” button in the lower right corner of the screen.
- On the next screen you can log in to your account in the store or, if you do not have one yet, fill in the necessary data (creating an account is not obligatory to complete the purchase).
- We choose the payment method and method of delivery/collection of products
- Confirm your order by clicking on the “buy and pay” button.
- You will receive an e-mail with a confirmation of your purchase
- If you choose to pay by bank transfer, the transfer instruction with the account number will be included in the email.
- The invoice for the purchase will be sent together with the products.
Methods of payment
We offer the following payment options for the purchased goods:
- Traditional bank transfer (prepayment to a bank account) – when you choose this method of payment for the purchased goods, you will have to prepare the transfer yourself by entering our account number, seller’s data and order number. You have 7 days from the moment of order. Transfer data (data of the Seller, hereinafter also referred to as mGuide or MEXPO):
ul. Pułaskiego 8
VAT EU: 5841076375
It is necessary to enter the order number assigned by the system in the title of the transfer.
- PayU electronic payment – after selecting this payment you will be redirected to the electronic payment pages and further payment processing will take place automatically. Our Trusted Partners have a wide range of electronic payments from various banks or credit card payments.
Note: Mexpo company is responsible for managing only the mguide.eu online store. The Polish version, mguide.eu, is operated by a separate entity.
29 1090 1098 0000 0001 1545 4467
IBAN: PL 29 1090 1098 0000 0001 1545 4467
07 1090 1098 0000 0001 3435 7350
IBAN: PL 07 1090 1098 0000 0001 3435 7350
09 1140 2004 0000 3212 1481 7045
IBAN: PL 09 1140 2004 0000 3212 1481 7045
An invoice for purchases will be generated after the payment has been processed and attached to the shipping of the order.
Costs and method of delivery
- Insured courier delivery
Goods purchased in the mGuide store are shipped exclusively by insured courier service. The flat-rate fee for courier service is:
Zone Price Poland 25 PLN (over 1000 PLN free shipping) Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Spain, Netherlands, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Germany, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Hungary, Italy € 25 Croatia, Greece, Slovenia € 35 Ireland, United Kingdom € 40 Liechtenstein, Norway, San Marino € 70 Switzerland € 80 Malta € 90 Ukraine € 135 Iceland, Turkey € 150
- Personal collection
After paying for the order there is a possibility of personal collection of goods from the supplier. For this purpose, you should choose personal collection when choosing the form of delivery and arrange the date and time of receipt of the goods in e-mail correspondence to the Seller (email@example.com, give the order number in the header) Please do not arrive to collect your purchase without a prior appointment as the order may not be ready. The person receiving the goods should have with him/her a document proving his/her identity or, in the case of an order for a company, an appropriate document authorising them to collect the purchase on behalf of the company.
Orders are shipped/ready for collection within 14 days from payment. Usually the shipment takes place within 3 working days of receipt of payment.
However, it may happen in the case of purchase of goods which are few in stock that the stock level of the product has reached zero value from the time of order confirmation until payment was received. In this case, the Buyer will be notified of this fact and will be offered the following solutions:
- refund for goods that are missing and completion of the remaining part of the order,
- asking the Buyer to wait longer than 14 days for the implementation of the order for the product which has run out of stock. In this case, the Buyer will not incur any additional shipping costs.
Withdrawal and refunds
In our store every buyer, either consumer, business or legal person has the possibility to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the receipt of the order.
In order to do so, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing the willingness to withdraw from the contract and provide the number of the relevant order. The message should be sent from the e-mail address given at the time of placing the order.
After mGuide’s acknowledgement of receipt of the message, you must pack and send the goods to be returned at your own expense by insured courier service to the address: MEXPO, Pułaskiego 8, Gdynia, attaching a copy of the e-mail with the declaration of willingness to withdraw from the contract. The shipment must be made immediately and in any case not later than 14 days after sending the declaration of willingness to withdraw from the contract.
Reimbursement of money
Purchase costs minus delivery costs are refunded within 7 working days of receipt of the returned goods. A refund will be made using the same payment methods as you used for the original transaction, unless you have agreed in writing to another form of refund (e.g. bank transfer to an indicated account). In any case, you will not incur any additional fees in connection with this refund, with the exception of fees for payment systems or payment and credit card systems.
Please note that some goods and services may be excluded from the right of return. A list of these can be found in our Terms and Conditions.
Claims and complaints
If you are not satisfied with the service in our store, please contact our customer service department at email@example.com
If the purchased goods are defective, you can use the statutory warranty rights and, in the case of goods subject to warranty, the contractual warranty rights.
Complaints should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered mail to the address of the Seller.
We will respond to your request within 14 days.
In the event that we accept your claim, we will rectify the defect immediately.
Collection of waste
If you buy electronic equipment from us, you have the possibility to leave the used equipment in the amount not exceeding the amount of new equipment sold free of charge. So if you buy 1 receiver or tourguide transmitter, we will accept the old one free of charge for disposal.
We return used electronic equipment collected in this way to the distributor or forward it to a waste treatment plant.